Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Using javascript to check data in SQL server

Re: Using javascript to check data in SQL server

Gregory A. Beamer

"aspfun via DotNetMonster.com" <u53138@uwe> wrote in message
> Is it possible of using javascript to check data in SQL server?
> User inputs a order ID into a text box, I need to code to see if ID is in
> SQL
> server before submit.

Directly? Not on your life.

Indirectly? It is called AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML).

--
Peace and Grace,
Greg

Twitter: @gbworld