Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Re: The police advised me to destroy my computer after it was attacked.

Re: The police advised me to destroy my computer after it was attacked.

Leythos

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> BD- we've been down the road with you BEFORE on this. You just can't let
> it go, can you?

I think the world would benefit from BD destroying any and all computers
he has access to post to Usenet from.

Trust yourself.
(E-Mail Removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

David H. Lipman

From: "Leythos" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
| (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> BD- we've been down the road with you BEFORE on this. You just can't let
>> it go, can you?

| I think the world would benefit from BD destroying any and all computers
| he has access to post to Usenet from.

+1

--
Dave