Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > WLC service-group settings

WLC service-group settings

pfisterfarm

After checking the WLCs at several sites using the WLC Config
Analyzer, one of the errors that came up was that the service-port
interface was invalid because it was set to 0.0.0.0. We're not using
the service-port interface, so how should this be set? In the web
interface, if I uncheck DHCP, it wants a real static IP address...
should I use 127.0.0.1? Do I need to do this in the CLI?

Thrill5

You can leave it set to DHCP, and ignore any errors. If you want to set a
value, give it an ip address and mask that is not valid on your network,
such as 1.1.1.1, 255.255.255.0. Do NOT set it the value to 127.0.0.1!!!!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

WLC 2006 Andy Cisco 2 05-07-2007 06:29 AM
Help with WLC 4400 DHCP dempsey.bill@gmail.com Cisco 8 12-19-2006 11:29 PM
4112 WLC / Cisco 1000 Series - IP Conflict Comwood Cisco 8 06-15-2006 01:03 AM
2006 WLC - Radius\Active Directory Authentication Bruzer79@gmail.com Cisco 1 06-02-2006 10:45 PM

Advertisments