Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cant Config t 1131ag AIRONET

Cant Config t 1131ag AIRONET

JunkBox JunkBox is offline
Junior Member

Good Morning everyone,
I have recently purchased a used AIRONET 1131AG and using the cisco manaual I reset it to factory restore. I am able to connect via the console, however I can not for the life of me figure out how to make configuration changes to this device because there does not seem to be a config t command available.

I can access privileged mode and when I do "?" I dont even see configure as an option. Any advise would really be appreciated.