Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET behaves differently when loading our assembly

ASP.NET behaves differently when loading our assembly

Simon Kennedy

Hi all,

After solving some dependency issues we finally managed to get our Managed C++
assemply loaded into our ASP.NET website. However when we do so the ASP.NET project
no longer executes in the way we expect. The 'Application_Start', 'Session_Start' or 'Session_Start'
functions we implemented in our 'Global.asax.cs' file are ignored. Only 'Global' is called
as expected and then jumps to our 'Page_Load' implementation.

We are developing under VS .NET 2003 on WinXP Pro SP1 (and IIS 5.1).

Thanks,

Simon. K