Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement

Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement

Sam

Orkibo writes:
> I was wondering if anybody had any advice, first on how to get the
> Grandstream working again so that I can save myself 120, and second on
> what other manufacturers produce SIP Hardware phones which support at
> least 6 sip providers, (registrations), conferencing and lines.
>
> I have looked at the "Siemens Gigaset S685IP DECT SIP Phone" and the
> "Doro IP840c IP Phone", if anybody has any experience and feedback on
> these items I'd be very appreciative if you could share it with me.

Polycom SoundPoint IP 650. I have one, but I'm only using 3 lines at the
moment. There's an expansion module for it which would give up to 12
lines and the unused keys can be used to display contacts.

Configuration is a bit of a pig initially, but okay once you get used to
it. The web interface is very basic - provisioning via FTP is the
preferred method. The config files let you tinker with a huge number of
options.

Let me know if you want any specific info on it.

Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement Gordon Henderson UK VOIP 1 03-27-2010 01:12 PM
Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement Owain UK VOIP 0 03-27-2010 09:54 AM
Has anyone used those Grandstream VOIP phone?? SniperSquad VOIP 13 01-24-2004 12:38 AM
Grandstream Phones VoIP Guy VOIP 0 11-12-2003 05:28 AM
grandstream phone review Hugo Drax VOIP 0 10-08-2003 03:41 AM

Advertisments