Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement

Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement

Owain

On 27 Mar, 05:37, Orkibo wrote:
> I was wondering if anybody had any advice, first on how to get the
> Grandstream working again so that I can save myself 120, and second on
> what other manufacturers produce SIP Hardware phones which support at
> least 6 sip providers, (registrations), conferencing and lines.

http://www.yealink.co.uk/sip-t28p-handset/
6 SIP lines/accounts (can be from different providers, I have plusnet
and sipgate lines)

It has a CONF button, not sure how that works.

Yealink are very helpful - they've emailed me out firmware updates
that weren't on their website even though I didn't buy the phone from
a dealer.

Owain

Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement Gordon Henderson UK VOIP 1 03-27-2010 01:12 PM
Re: Grandstream GXP2020 Replacement Sam UK VOIP 0 03-27-2010 01:06 PM
Has anyone used those Grandstream VOIP phone?? SniperSquad VOIP 13 01-24-2004 12:38 AM
Grandstream Phones VoIP Guy VOIP 0 11-12-2003 05:28 AM
grandstream phone review Hugo Drax VOIP 0 10-08-2003 03:41 AM

Advertisments