Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-291

70-291

ArmyStrong

I take this exam 31 of March, does anyone know how many questions are on
this exam. When I took 290 there was only 64 including about 10 sims. I've
been told there will be about the same amount of sims on this one. My goal
is to take as many as I can while the student discount is still good. My
next goal will be 70-089, 70-293, 70-294, 70-298. Then I'm going to start
working on my CCNA and I was thinking of doing Security+. My main focus
will be on Security. If anybody has any insight on a good path, please chime
in.
Thank you