Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Samsung N130

Samsung N130

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Overclockers club have a review of the Samsung N130 netbook, a popular choice for on-the-go computing:

Quote:
When I got the package, I thought to myself, man that box is small. Even when I received my Samsung Q310 Notebook, which is 13 inches, the packaging was a lot bigger almost the size you would see on a 17 inch notebook. I was so intrigued that I could not wait to get this netbook opened and out of the packaging. The box has the same look that their notebooks have, which is a generic-looking packaging with the model sticker attached, with all of the information on it. Once you get the box open, there are two parts inside. There is the netbook wrapped in a foam pouch and the accessory box.
Read the full review here.