Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-640 and R2

70-640 and R2

Jarrell, Scott

I am picking up this book again and am going to try and take the exam in the
next couple of months.

Anyone know if I am going to see much of R2 on the exam?

It doesn't look like there are too many books focused on the new release
still.

Thanks for the help.

Chris M

On 26/03/2010 21:10, Jarrell, Scott wrote:

> I am picking up this book again and am going to try and take the exam in
> the next couple of months.
>
> Anyone know if I am going to see much of R2 on the exam?
>
> It doesn't look like there are too many books focused on the new release
> still.

It just covers R1. Same thing is the case for the Windows Server 2003
MCSA/E exams - they weren't updated to cover R2 material either -
otherwise it would force you to buy new study material.

--
Chris M.