Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows 7 backup

Windows 7 backup

Emrys Davies

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and WLM

I intend to backup Win7 onto an external drive and using the 'Let Widows
Choose' mode. I know how to do this, but I need persuading that the backup
will include my Storage Folders etc. in WLM personal message store i.e.
C:\Users\Emrys Davies\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail. Can
someone confirm this or otherwise?