Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Ad-hoc with Win XP Laptop and 98 desktop

Ad-hoc with Win XP Laptop and 98 desktop

=?Utf-8?B?QnJpYW4=?=

I have got a wireless network between my Win XP laptop and my Win 98 desktop
and I did have it working perfectly. However whenever I restart or shutdown
any of computers and then wait the network isn't working even by, in
run typing in \\(then the other computername). But then if I fiddle around
a bit including changing the channel from FCC to ETSI on both computers the
network starts working until I restart it again where it works if I fiddle
around and change it back to ETSI.
Do you have any ideas of fixing it?