Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP - all programs and files bring up various errors

Windows XP - all programs and files bring up various errors

John Holmes

chuckcar "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> John Holmes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Bill Baker "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>
>>> On Wednesday March 24 2010 17:49, John Holmes
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:<(E-Mail Removed)>

>>> I haven't seen him offer any advice in this thread.
>>>

>> I haven't seen him offer advice ever. He's only into stalking people.
>> Like advising you to plonk me.
>>

> Not correct at all. He does try to help people,

He only asks questions, like "What OS?", "What browser?", "Which brand?",
etc., etc. When one responds to his questions, he doesn't answer anymore
because he simply doesn't know **** what he's talking about. After all,
almost all the information he requests can be read from the OP's headers.

> but doesn't like
> anyone to be better at it then himself when they show him to be on a
> wrong track.

That might be because he's almost (I said almost, in extremely rare cases
he proves to be right) is on the wrong track.

--
<snip>