Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > iProvisioningProfileWireless sample code?

iProvisioningProfileWireless sample code?

Barbara Nelson

I'm trying to use CreateProfile to add a network to my preferred provider
list (on XP SP2), but whenever I call CreateProfile, I get an return value
of 35 (which I think is WZC_PROFILE_API_ERROR_XML_VALIDATION_FAILED), and a
hResult of 0x80030002 (%1 could not be found). Has anyone got this method
to work, and if so, could you give me an example of the XML that you used?

Many thanks,
Barbara.

P.S. I did try using the sample XML in the DDK but that failed validation
also.