Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCITP > 70-621 Passed on 1st try (Resources Used)

70-621 Passed on 1st try (Resources Used)

wefoundtruth

Hello All,

I was able to successfully pass the 70-621 this week.
On the Desktop Support Section - Enterprise I was able to score: 820
On the Configuring Windows Vista Client I was able to score: 867

I was quick impressed with my scores and that it best to share the Resources
that I used to prepare for this test incase someone else needs some direction.

On the Desktop Support Section - Enterprise I used: Exam Cram Exam 70-622 by
Paul A. Mancuso and David R. Miller (ISBN-13: 978-0-7897-3719-9)

On the Configuring Windows Vista Client I used: MCTS Exam-620 "Sybex book.."
by Michael Aldridge, Josh Evitt, Lisa Donald and James Chellis (ISBN:
978-0-470-10881-9)

I read both books completely through only 1 time. I also went through ALL
the test questions contained in each kit only 1 time in study mode, viewing
all the answers which were correct and wrong. I then went and took the test
and to my surprise did quite well. I hope this will help someone else out
there.

What's next for me? Today I just started studying for Microsoft exam 70-648
Upgrading Your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008. Next I
will work on becoming Windows 7 Certified; because I know without a vision
the future is obsolete.

--
Regards,

wefoundtruth

MCITP – Enterprise Support Technician
MCTS – Windows Vista – Configuration
MCSA – Server 2003
MCDST – Windows XP
CompTIA Network+
CompTIA A+
MCP

Konrad Neitzel

Hi!

"wefoundtruth" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was able to successfully pass the 70-621 this week.

Gz!

Konrad