Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Happy Birthday!

Reply
Thread Tools

Happy Birthday!

 
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-23-2010
To Akira Kurosawa.

I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.

Just sayin'.



--
Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-23-2010
Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ho94c9$sqh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> To Akira Kurosawa.
>
> I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.
>
> Just sayin'.
>

TCM is carrying a *huge* collection of his movies in a couple days. One
right after the other.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
chuckcar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-23-2010
Aardvark <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ho94c9$sqh$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> To Akira Kurosawa.
>
> I know he's dead an' all, but he's 100 today.
>
> Just sayin'.
>

A followup - starting at 6:00 a.m EDT going until 6: a.m EDT tomorrow.
About 12 different films including "The Seven Samuri" of course.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
 
Reply With Quote
 
Aardvark
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-23-2010
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:28:06 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Samuri


WTF?????



--
Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Moldy Cheese
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-25-2010


Aardvark wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:28:06 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>
> > Samuri

>
> WTF?????
>
> --
> Top posting because your cursor happens to be there is like shitting in
> your pants because that's where your asshole happens to be.


OMG!!!!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: Happy Happy Joy Joy! Mike T. MCSE 79 11-19-2006 08:22 PM
[QUIZ SOLUTION] Happy Numbers (#93) - happy bases Daniel Martin Ruby 1 09-06-2006 07:06 PM
HEXUS.opinions :: Have a happy happy gaming holiday Silverstrand Front Page News 0 12-23-2005 04:12 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy, I recovered my photos Tama Mativa Digital Photography 9 05-24-2004 04:58 PM
happy happy christmas showgun MCSE 26 12-17-2003 07:11 PM



Advertisments