Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Are MalwareBytes And AdAware Useful In Addition To Spyware Blaster And SuperAntiSpyware

Are MalwareBytes And AdAware Useful In Addition To Spyware Blaster And SuperAntiSpyware

Internet Highway Traveler

Hello,

I currently have SpywareBlaster and SuperAntiSpyware installed on my PC.

I believe that the latter is more effective than the former.

I used to have AdAware until the Anniversary edition was released, which I
uninstalled for reasons that I no longer recall.

Is MalwareBytes (free) recommended in addition to SuperAntiSpyware?

Further, should AdAware be added?

If it's relevant, I have a Dell PC with 512 MB Rambus RAM.

As always, thank you for any all positive suggestions made.

IHT