Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > I don't like "social networking stuff" in hotmail

I don't like "social networking stuff" in hotmail

Skybuck Flying

Hello,

All I want to do with my hotmail is "e-mail"... (maybe newsgroups/usenet)

All the rest is pretty much bullshit, except maybe the skydrive...

All these additional "social network features" are pretty crazy for me.

I'd like a button to click "disable all social network features".

I consider my e-mail private... it's no-one else's bussiness who my contacts
are and stuff like that
(Sorry ! )

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

I know just the perfect name/label for the button:

Bye,
Skybuck =D

news:c9170$4ba6f537$d53371df$(E-Mail Removed)1.n b.home.nl...