Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Dazzle envelope manager?

Re: Dazzle envelope manager?

richard

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 22:32:31 -0500, Jane Galt wrote:

> Have any of you used Dazzle envelope manager?
>
> I've been using the XP version on this PC since 2002.
>
> It's a nice little basic envelope printer and it checks zip codes at the USPS
> site and gives you zip +4.
>
> But the company that sold it has changed. Their new offerings now start
> around the $290+ range, looks like for big business, not home users like me.
>
> It doesnt look like the small home sized version is even out there anymore,
> to install on my more modern PC now.
>
> What else is out there that's good, for us SOHO folks?

why bother? Microsoft Works has an envelope printing element in it.
For zip+4, access the USPS site yourself.

Found plenty of stand alone freeware on google.

Check out your local "staples" store for the software.