Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Accessing Microsoft Outlook Archive

Accessing Microsoft Outlook Archive

Derek Lawler

When I got a request to archive my Outlook emails I copied the address they
were being sent to.
C:\documents and settings\derek\local settings\application
data\microsoft\outlook\archive.pst
I have just about run out of room on my hardrive with only 2gigabytes left
and I want to make more room.
When I went there it seems I was an interloper trying hack into my messages.
What is the right way to do this? Thanks for your help.
Derek