Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > deleted subkeys.can it be fixed?

deleted subkeys.can it be fixed?

lazyreinz lazyreinz is offline
Junior Member

hello,
I have windows xp pro version 2002 sp3,32 bit.
my son deleted ROOT subkeys under MS_L2TPMINIPORT,& the other keys after you open Legacy_RPCSS Hkey.I dont know if this can be fixed.I dont have a backup cd.windows was already on the system.as you can imagine.Rpc,cryptographic,IE,windows installer,& several other services dont work.any help would be appreciated