Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > where can i actually find a copy

where can i actually find a copy

eastwick

where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
concert or whatever it is?

i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.

richard

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:21:31 -0400, eastwick wrote:

> where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
> concert or whatever it is?
>
> i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.

www.google.com
easily found. The jam was billed as the second woodstock.
IMO, from what I saw of it, not even close to woodstock.
It focused more on the heavy metal bands.

The braggard Lifshine is a total liar. He had nothing to do with the event.
He claims to have the only audio recordings. Pure lies. As the entire thing
was originally a live broadcast, a 17 year old kid was the only one
recording? Yeah right. If you believe that, I have some Arizona ocean front
property to sell you dirt cheap.

G. Morgan

eastwick <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
>concert or whatever it is?
>
>i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.

Oh great... Please don't get him started.

John Holmes

Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

http://ozini.com/random/?i=9706

--
<snip>