Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Font and Heart Board too large

Font and Heart Board too large

tony23 tony23 is offline
Junior Member

For some reason when I started my computer, the font size on Fitday.com a software program I use to track my calories has the font way to big. Also the Microsoft Heart board is about twice the size it normally is. Any ideas?