Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > how do i find out if my comp has wireless?

how do i find out if my comp has wireless?

ambermeth ambermeth is offline
Junior Member

I have a dell inspiron 2200...I have a linksys wireless router...my internet works if i connect using my ethernet cable but i want to connect wirelessly how do i do...the icon on the bottom right of my screen keeps saying not wirelessly connected and when i click it and click the view wireless network list it says non available...how do i fix this, ive spent hours searching the internet and cant find a solution someone please help. im sure this is something im doing wrong and probably has an easy fix please help!

amber