Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > unable to reset my password.

unable to reset my password.

reddress reddress is offline
Junior Member

hey i want to know if you can help me to reset or hack to my account http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) , the point is
that this sunday when i tried to get in my account hotmail i couldnt get in , somebody changed the password ,
so i tried to reset my password from security question but apprently the hacker changed it as well , so now im stuck
i have al my work there from college and i really need my access back , i opened a new email account: (E-Mail Removed) so if you can send me your response to my new account i will be glad , i really need your help.

thanks ,
Marina.

James Winson James Winson is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
If you have provided an alternate email address for your Hotmail account, you can also send the password reset email to that address. Choose Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.

Thanks,
James