Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > unable to reset my password.

unable to reset my password.

03-20-2010
hey i want to know if you can help me to reset or hack to my account http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) , the point is
that this sunday when i tried to get in my account hotmail i couldnt get in , somebody changed the password ,
so i tried to reset my password from security question but apprently the hacker changed it as well , so now im stuck
i have al my work there from college and i really need my access back , i opened a new email account: (E-Mail Removed) so if you can send me your response to my new account i will be glad , i really need your help.

thanks ,
Marina.

04-22-2010
Hi,
If you have provided an alternate email address for your Hotmail account, you can also send the password reset email to that address. Choose Send yourself a password reset e-mail message. and click Send Message.

Thanks,
James