Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Letter from the IRS

Re: Letter from the IRS

chuckcar

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> yep
>
> another letter from the IRS
>
> for three years in a row I've filled out my Federal taxes wrong
> and have an *additional* refund coming.
>
> I am probably the only person on earth who actually looks forward to a
> letter from the IRS...and I must be close to setting a record on being
> the biggest dummy of all times!!

Used to get it every year with Canada Revenue. For some reason, no
employer I had had *anyone* capable of calculating Canada Pension Plan
Deductions correctly, so every year another $50 back.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )