Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > jpg photo corruption

jpg photo corruption

Tommi Tommi is offline
Junior Member

Hi,everybody.
I currently have corrupted jpg photos,which I cannot
open in ANY program. I've used all people and web can suggest,but
really to no avail.
Of course, the thumbnail views are also not available.
Some Repairing programs don't even acknowledge them.
Photos viewers and image touch-up programs say
they cannot read header, and some programs say corrupted file,and
others,not supported jpg format.
Help? Please !
These are really valuable photos.
The problem is ,they are in my computer.
Not in any memory card or whatever.
The best result I got was with VG JPEG-repair,which I was able to obtain
pixelly photos with black squares.So I sent them to the VG group,asking for help with repairing them,but no reply.
Please ,anybody any suggestions?

jpg photo corruption Tommi Software 1 04-06-2010 05:23 AM
JPG's were nor recognised as JPG's Matthias HTML 5 06-01-2004 11:50 AM
Wrong image size of JPG after TIFF to JPG conversion with JAI Roland Java 0 05-12-2004 03:52 PM
Looking for software to combine 4 JPG images into one JPG image G.M. Durrence Digital Photography 4 04-08-2004 08:04 PM
DSCN1234.JPG vs dscn1234.jpg on COOLPIX 885 Michel Boivin, ing. Digital Photography 0 12-26-2003 06:22 PM

Advertisments