Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Inside to the DMZ

Inside to the DMZ

barret bonden

Setting up a small web server off a DMZ on an ASA. Users inside will need
to browse and copy files off the server back onto the LAN inside.
This drove me nuts years ago with IOS on a PIX. Is it any eaiser on the
ASA's ?
In other words we want outside web users to be able to leave files on the
web server, but want it secure(such that if it's breached it's not a threat
to the rest of the system) , yet still available to our inside users to
browse, maintain the files and copy some back to the LAN.