Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Thermaltake Contac 29 CPU Cooler

Thermaltake Contac 29 CPU Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Pure Overclock have posted a new review of the Thermaltake Contac 29 CPU Cooler, which features a silent 120mm fan:

Quote:
We were definitely impressed by the results of this unit, and it really is an all around strong player. However, the mounting system presented for AMD setups isn't exactly something we're in love with, and the same can be said for the fan installation. These two annoyances aside, the Contac 29 is an excellent unit, and it's clear that our testing setup, and not the Contac 29, is holding us back from clocking this chip any higher.
Priced at $40 USD, it is well below premium, high end air coolers. However, the performance does not reflect its smaller price, as it proved to be a bold contender.
Read the review here.