Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: spell checker (for the sophisticated)

Re: spell checker (for the sophisticated)

Buffalo

philo wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPkA1leZ_XU

i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
Buffa;pt
PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.

LD55ZRA

"Buffalo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hnkc8f$8qq$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.

There is something wrong with this newsgroup today. I had problems posting
anything for the past 5 hours or so.

hth

LD55ZRA

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 04:42:04 -0000, "LD55ZRA"

> Umm.. No. There's nothing wrong with this newsgroup.
>
> Maybe something on your computer or with your news server. But just
> because YOU are having problems with a group doesn't mean it's a
> problem with the group.
>
> Sort of like getting up in the morning and your car won't start, and
> saying "There's a problem with Honda's today."

I tried three different computers and three different ISPs and all of them
were giving problems. Could it be the entire country is having the problems
today? I tried:

Albasani,
aioe.org
eternal-september.org

It is already Monday morning you know!!

hth

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
> philo wrote:
>> http://www.you

> philo wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPkA1leZ_XU

> i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
> Buffa;pt
> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.

I see all 3 of your posts

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

Buffalo

OldGringo38 wrote:
> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
> Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
>> philo wrote:
>>> http://www.you

>> philo wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPkA1leZ_XU

>> i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
>> Buffa;pt
>> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.
>>

> I see all 3 of your posts

H'mmm. I still only see the last one.
Buffalo

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added My
>> Two Cents To The Buffalo Post:

>>> i think the guy was stoend and not just drunck!
>>> Buffa;pt
>>> PS: I sent this twice earlier and it didn't get posted.
>>>

>> I see all 3 of your posts

> H'mmm. I still only see the last one.
> Buffalo

I had that happen a couple times using Thunderbird/Shredder and
thought it was the client as others could see it, I could tell by the
replies. Hasn't happened for about 3 weeks now.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

Mozilla 1.7 spell checker Davide Laneri Firefox 3 07-29-2004 02:08 PM
Mozilla 1.7 spell checker Davide Laneri Firefox 0 07-28-2004 02:22 PM
Spell Checker Charles Firefox 1 09-21-2003 11:22 PM
Re: Spell Checker rifleman Firefox 0 07-17-2003 07:22 AM
Re: Spell Checker rifleman Firefox 0 07-16-2003 02:15 PM

Advertisments