Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Need help in watching Blu-Ray movies from computer to TV

Re: Need help in watching Blu-Ray movies from computer to TV

Son of a Sea Cook

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:43:44 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, My Assistant: Zhang Heng wrote:
>>On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:49:02 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>>wrote:

>>>Go into windows CONTROL PANEL, go to SOUND and AUDIO DEVICES , then go to
>>>the AUDIO tab , and see if there is a choice for your video cards HDMI audio
>>>under SOUND PLAYBACK "Default Device"
>>>
>>>Ony my system Ihave a ATI 3870 video card, and I get the choice of SOUNDMAX
>>>HD audio for my motherboards soundcard or ATI HD Audio rear output which is
>>>the HDMI audio.
>>>

>> GMAN, you are a retard as usual. The card has no HDMI port, idiot. It
>>has an HDCP compliant DVI-D port. There will NEVER be ANY sound passing
>>over that cable.

>Wrong ****head, the ATI HD3870 I own has 2 DVI-D ports and can both use a
>DVI-D to HDMI adapter to feed fully HDCP compliant video and audio via the
>port.
>

>You are the retard crisco boy.

Except, you retarded ****, the video card under discussion is the OP's
9600.

If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were an ATI brand
centric loving twit that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the
ground...

Oh wait! That IS what you are!

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tally Ho! wrote:
>On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:43:44 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, My Assistant: Zhang

> Heng wrote:

>>> GMAN, you are a retard as usual. The card has no HDMI port, idiot. It
>>>has an HDCP compliant DVI-D port. There will NEVER be ANY sound passing
>>>over that cable.

>>Wrong ****head, the ATI HD3870 I own has 2 DVI-D ports and can both use a
>>DVI-D to HDMI adapter to feed fully HDCP compliant video and audio via the
>>port.
>>

>>You are the retard crisco boy.

> Except, you retarded ****, the video card under discussion is the OP's
>9600.
>
> If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were an ATI brand
>centric loving twit that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the
>ground...
>
> Oh wait! That IS what you are!

Wrong! I own a pair of SLi's Nvidia 880GTS 640 cards. a pair of ATI HD3870
cards in CrossfireX mode, and a few old assorted ATI and Nvidia cards.

Archimedes' Lever

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:30:16 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tally Ho! wrote:
>>On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:43:44 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>>wrote:

>>>Wrong ****head, the ATI HD3870 I own has 2 DVI-D ports and can both use a
>>>DVI-D to HDMI adapter to feed fully HDCP compliant video and audio via the
>>>port.
>>>

>>>You are the retard crisco boy.

>> Except, you retarded ****, the video card under discussion is the OP's
>>9600.
>>
>> If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were an ATI brand
>>centric loving twit that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the
>>ground...
>>
>> Oh wait! That IS what you are!

>Wrong! I own a pair of SLi's Nvidia 880GTS 640 cards. a pair of ATI HD3870
>cards in CrossfireX mode, and a few old assorted ATI and Nvidia cards.

Sounds like you waste a lot of your Mommy's allowance money.

There is no such thing as an 880.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, My Assistant: Zhang Heng wrote:
>On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:30:16 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>wrote:
>
>>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Tally Ho! wrote:

> Zhang

> only

> audio

> SOUNDMAX

> is

>>> Except, you retarded ****, the video card under discussion is the OP's
>>>9600.
>>>
>>> If you were any more retarded, I'd swear that you were an ATI brand
>>>centric loving twit that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the
>>>ground...
>>>
>>> Oh wait! That IS what you are!

>>Wrong! I own a pair of SLi's Nvidia 880GTS 640 cards. a pair of ATI HD3870
>>cards in CrossfireX mode, and a few old assorted ATI and Nvidia cards.
>>

> Sounds like you waste a lot of your Mommy's allowance money.
>
> There is no such thing as an 880.

Typo.

8800GTS 640

You still havent admitted that you are wrong about HDMI capable video cards
like the ATI HD3870 outputting audio thru HDMI

How is it that you type so well with one hand all lubed up like that?

Forever you will be know on the internet along with the other Kook winners
like SMH .

Archimedes' Lever

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 18:00:49 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, My Assistant: Zhang Heng wrote:
>>On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 03:30:16 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN)
>>wrote:

>> Zhang

>> only

>> audio

>> SOUNDMAX

>> is

>>>Wrong! I own a pair of SLi's Nvidia 880GTS 640 cards. a pair of ATI HD3870
>>>cards in CrossfireX mode, and a few old assorted ATI and Nvidia cards.
>>>

>> Sounds like you waste a lot of your Mommy's allowance money.
>>
>> There is no such thing as an 880.

>Typo.
>

>8800GTS 640
>
>You still havent admitted that you are wrong about HDMI capable video cards
>like the ATI HD3870 outputting audio thru HDMI

Probably because I never said any such thing, you retarded Putz!

I spoke to the OP (that is original poster, retard boy)about HIS card.

>How is it that you type so well with one hand all lubed up like that?

How is it that jackasses with IQs as low as yours is are allowed to
remain a hazard to the human gene pool?