Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Accessing the internet

Accessing the internet

moondog62001

Having major problems here. I have XP Pro and have an internet connection.
The problem is this: when I try to access any page, it either says it's
connecting and stays that way, or, it states that it cannot access this web
page. When I try to check my ipconfig in run, all comes up except default
gateway. That am I doing wrong or what is the problem?