Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HFC = Mercury!

HFC = Mercury!

Mike Easter

snuhwolf wrote:
> Great, now theres MERCURY in anything thats got that high fructose corn syrup
> crap in it!

If you read the article, you will see that the report is irrelevant.

The manufacturers and sales outlets for foods are going to depend on the
FDA for guidance about food safety.

The bad form of mercury is methylmercury which is what the FDA monitors
closely, generally found in fish. This was a study of 'detectable
amounts of total mercury' which includes elemental mercury.

*Detectable* amounts of total mercury including elemental is a dumbass
study of no relevance except to try to attract attention/publicity.

You can find /detectable/ amounts of all kinds of things that sound bad
with modern detection tools/assays.

--
Mike Easter

Mike Easter

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:17:08 -0700

Clock police courtesy report:

That sez 21:17 UTC.

Current UTC time is 20:32.

Your clock is in the future, either because of the wrong tz offset or
local time setting.

--
Mike Easter

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The 攸hw不f Post:
> Great, now theres MERCURY in anything thats got that high fructose corn syrup
> crap in it!
>
> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/ne...uctose-corn-sy
> rup

Who the hell gives a Phuque, and yet another bad link.

--
Old Gringo
Just West Of Nowhere

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Mike Easter Post:
> snuhwolf wrote:
> Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 14:17:08 -0700
>
> Clock police courtesy report:
>
> That sez 21:17 UTC.
>
> Current UTC time is 20:32.
>
> Your clock is in the future, either because of the wrong tz offset or
> local time setting.

Just a hunch, but I think this guy gets his bubble gum money from one
of those earn as you surf web sites.

--

OldGringo38 wrote:

> and yet another bad link.

I think that is caused by the same thing that is causing the no
automatic daylight time condition, the BeOS whose development stopped
before the more recent legislation about daylight time, and the MICE
newsagent for it.

Absent auto time adjustment, one needs to manually compensate by
resetting their clock. Absent newsreader handling of longer URLs
correctly, one needs to replace (each of) them with shorter ones.

Since snuhwolf posts a lot of URLs, he should put a shortener tool into
his browser.

--
Mike Easter

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

OldGringo38 wrote:

> The 攸hw不f Post:
>> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/ne...uctose-corn-sy
>> rup <<<<----------
>>

> Who the hell gives a Phuque, and yet another bad link.

I bet you forgot the "rup" !!

--
-bts
-Gotta watch the wrap

攸hw不f

Great, now theres MERCURY in anything thats got that high fructose corn syrup
crap in it!

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/ne...uctose-corn-sy
rup

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> The 攸hw不f Post:
>>> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/ne...uctose-corn-sy
>>> rup<<<<----------
>>>

>> Who the hell gives a Phuque, and yet another bad link.

> I bet you forgot the "rup" !!

No, I C&P his links when I look at them <g>

--

OldGringo38 wrote:

> The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:
>> OldGringo38 wrote:
>>> The 攸hw不f Post:
>>>>
>>> Who the hell gives a Phuque, and yet another bad link.

>> I bet you forgot the "rup" !!
>>

> No, I C&P his links when I look at them <g>

Did you C&P the "rup" that was on the next line?

--
-bts

OldGringo38

Two Cents To The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>
>> The Beauregard T. Shagnasty Post:

>>> I bet you forgot the "rup" !!
>>>

>> No, I C&P his links when I look at them<g>

> Did you C&P the "rup" that was on the next line?

yes ???