Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ASA/PIX inside SIP Phone to outside SIP provider

ASA/PIX inside SIP Phone to outside SIP provider

googlegroups@ruetsche.com

Hi Group

We try to connect internal sip phones to a provider on an outside
provider. I play arround with the inspect sip.

When inspect sip is set, a can do an outgoing call, but when i call
this phone, it rings, i pick it up, but i can't hear the other end.
With no inspect sip, it's vice versa.

Just for trying, i give an "access-list like access-list
outside_access_in extended permit ip any any", but nothing change.

I found some hints with a STUN Server, but my provider does't have
STUN Servers.

Any idea, where i must looking for the right way?

ivo