Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > System.Web.IHttpHandler works on local machine but not on webhost

System.Web.IHttpHandler works on local machine but not on webhost

Nathan Sokalski

I have created a handler that implements System.Web.IHttpHandler. This is
working perfect when I debug locally in Visual Studio 2008, but when I put
it on my webhost it does not seem to work. It is registered in the
Web.config file, Any ideas what the problem could be? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
http://www.nathansokalski.com/