Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > From the really stupid cops department

From the really stupid cops department

richard

Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.

As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
actions.

The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren. This
causes the trooper to be totally ****ed off. In the video we see him
approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.

"Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
the window. Do it now!"
"I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
"Get out of the damned car!"

The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her to
the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.

Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly trained
and educated.

Mike Yetto

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
> Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
> how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
>
> As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
> all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
> actions.
>
> The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
> The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren. This
> causes the trooper to be totally ****ed off. In the video we see him
> approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
>
> "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
> the window. Do it now!"
> "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
> "Get out of the damned car!"
>
> The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her to
> the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
>
> Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly trained
> and educated.

So, from this alone you have deduced that this officer is at the
pinnacle of his profession and all law enforcement officers are
at his level or below.

Mike "brilliant work, RtS" Yetto
In practice they are not.

Aardvark

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 22:23:16 -0700, richard wrote:

> fox reality

Now *that's* a contradiction in terms if ever I saw one.

--
"I can tell you how to become a millionaire in as much time as it takes
a woman to have a baby. One catch: the nine-month plan ends in a funeral."

Bucky Breeder

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:Xns9D38527FB94ADsnuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42:

> [...]

STFU! You're such a retarded-petard.

(Next time it has a 911, it should dial "1-800-Tech-Support-in-India")

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
what are your other 2 wishes?

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Bucky Breeder

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:5m1zrh346n10.dn2lic8k7le8$(E-Mail Removed):

> Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
> how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
>
> As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
> all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
> actions.
>
> The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
> The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren.
> This causes the trooper to be totally ****ed off. In the video we see
> him approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
>
> "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
> the window. Do it now!"
> "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
> "Get out of the damned car!"
>
> The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her
> to the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
>
> Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly
> trained and educated.

Did you forgetto poastify the link, or are you just trippin' again?

Remember that leetle gurl on the scary movie show who saw the boogermens
in her TV and says "Their back". Whaa??? What's so scary about a back?
Baby Got Back. Who's even ascareed of that?

The whole planit have ben dummed doun by the publik skoolz since the blacks
started riding the buses. You can give thems a edumacation but you can't
take away the jungle drums and spears. And then they burn the **** down on
their own neighborhoods and loot their mamas... Yippie kie yay, that'll
show the white devil slavemasters. We're not gonna take it anymore!

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ! So...
what are your other 2 wishes?

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

攸hw不f

In message <Xns9D387C02BEA8FBuckyGram@207.246.207.169>, Bucky Breeder wrote:
> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> via
> news:5m1zrh346n10.dn2lic8k7le8$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Just seen on fox reality tv was a nice little segment that goes to prove
> > how ideally our state troopers are trained and educated.
> >
> > As the officer's own video camera captured him being such a nice guy and
> > all, it's no wonder the department fired his ass and he got sued for his
> > actions.
> >
> > The crime? A sixty year old black woman failed to use her turn signal.
> > The lady finally pulls over after 8 miles worth of lights and siren.
> > This causes the trooper to be totally ****ed off. In the video we see
> > him approaching the vehicle with weapon drawn.
> >
> > "Get out of the damn car. Shut the damn engine off and toss the keys out
> > the window. Do it now!"
> > "I'm sorry sir, my seatbelt is still on."
> > "Get out of the damned car!"
> >
> > The trooper finally wrestles the elderly lady out of the car, throws her
> > to the ground and slaps the cuffs on her.
> >
> > Yes sir. This goes to prove our finest police officers are highly
> > trained and educated.

> Did you forgetto poastify the link, or are you just trippin' again?
>
> Remember that leetle gurl on the scary movie show who saw the boogermens
> in her TV and says "Their back". Whaa??? What's so scary about a back?
> Baby Got Back. Who's even ascareed of that?
>
> The whole planit have ben dummed doun by the publik skoolz since the blacks
> started riding the buses. You can give thems a edumacation but you can't
> take away the jungle drums and spears. And then they burn the **** down on
> their own neighborhoods and loot their mamas... Yippie kie yay, that'll
> show the white devil slavemasters. We're not gonna take it anymore!
>
> HTH.

Man, you are one RACIST mother****er.

Did a black man make a mean face at you once years ago?

0_o

Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
http://www.ramusa.org/
Cash for *who*?
http://www.pavlovianobeisance.com/

Bucky Breeder

Giving some due attenshun to retarded-petards:

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> via eternal-september.org:

> <PHEWIIEEE! LOADED GERIATRIC-DIAPER STENCH!>

phewiiee! (Glad that's over...)

White[ish], On-Welfare, Broke, Stupid, Smelly and Rude...
It's the new "Nigger" for the 21st Century!

And the cops know it... Even the black cops whack the
occasional uppity jungle-bunny spear-chunker 9-totin'
pimpin' watermelon-lipped moufy-mo-fo... it's the
American way. America, love it or go back to Africa!

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Bucky Breeder

"吵hw不f" <(E-Mail Removed)> via 216.196.97.142:

> fear of blacks,
>
> pussy.

TMI - and you are a racist who calls others racist
to divert focus from your racist nature and smelly
loaded geriatric diaper devices which you reuse
to save money for buying crystal-meth to smoke
in your crack pipe made from coke cans and steel wool
and then claim they won't give you extra food stamps
because everyone's such a racist. You are a racist punk.

--

news:Xns9D39978D2A259snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42:

> I like you...

You're such a retarded homo-seesy-stalker...

<pro bono> Get some help for that. </pro bono>

--

news:Xns9D3A52155B100snuhwolfyahoocom@216.196.97.1 42:

> Obviously my dumpy-brain is on retarded-loop playback...

Get some help when Uncle Tom Obama gets you some
welfare health-care stamps for all his peoples
too lazy to get a job. Or ask your ACORN rep.

HTH

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;
and nope, I'm NOT particularly "happy" to see you.

Repent! The end is near....
So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.

are LA cops really that stoopid? Could be. richard Computer Support 31 01-05-2010 06:18 PM
Department of stupid cops richard Computer Support 23 09-01-2009 02:40 AM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
DVD Verdict reviews: COPS: SHOTS FIRED, COPS: CAUGHT IN THE ACT, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 04-15-2004 09:04 AM

Advertisments