Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ICNAAM 2010 Mini-Symposium on Computational Bioimaging andVisualization

ICNAAM 2010 Mini-Symposium on Computational Bioimaging andVisualization

tavares@fe.up.pt

Dear Colleague,

Within the ICNAAM 2010 - 8th International Conference of Numerical
Analysis and Applied Mathematics (http://www.icnaam.org), to be held
in Rhodes, Greece, on 19-25 September 2010, we are organizing the Mini-
Symposium on “Computational Bioimaging and Visualization”.
Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like
to invite you to submit an invited extended abstract to our mini-
symposium. Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be
honoured if you could accept this invitation.

TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):

- Image Processing and Analysis for Computational Bioimaging and
Visualization;
- Biomedical Signal and Image Acquisition and Processing;
- Data Processing, Modeling and Analysis;
- Scientific Visualization;
- Enhanced Visualization;
- Human Computer Interaction;
- Simulation and Animation;
- Virtual Reality;
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, Treatment and
Telemedicine Systems;
- Software Development for Computational Bioimaging and Visualization;
- Grid Computing in Computational Bioimaging and Visualization;
- Applications of Computational Bioimaging and Visualization.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Deadline for Submission of Extended Abstract: July 22, 2010;
Notification of acceptance: July 29, 2010;
Deadline for Submission of the source files of the camera ready
extended abstracts to American Institute of Physics (AIP Conference
Proceedings): August 1, 2010.

SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:

Extended abstracts will be published in a Special Volume of the AIP
Conference Proceedings.
Please, see the Instructions for Authors at: http://www.icnaam.org/abstract..htm,
and select the Mini-Symposium on “Computational Bioimaging and
Visualization” when submitting your contribution.

With kind regards,

João Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal,
Renato Natal Jorge, University of Porto, Portugal, (E-Mail Removed)
(Organizers of the Mini-Symposium on “Computational Bioimaging and
Visualization”)