Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Specifying look and feel for embedded windows user control

Specifying look and feel for embedded windows user control

Marina

Hi,

I have a user control embedded in a .aspx page. It shows up, but everything
is white - labels, buttons, etc. The font is too big, etc. How can this be
changed? I've tried changing the properties in the control designer before
compilation, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Marina

Ah wait, it does work. What needs to happen, is the browser needs to be
restarted.

"Marina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a user control embedded in a .aspx page. It shows up, but

everything
> is white - labels, buttons, etc. The font is too big, etc. How can this

be
> changed? I've tried changing the properties in the control designer before
> compilation, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Michael Earls

You may also try ctrl+F5. This will refersh the browser without using the
cached copy of the page.

"Marina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ah wait, it does work. What needs to happen, is the browser needs to be
> restarted.
>
> "Marina" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a user control embedded in a .aspx page. It shows up, but

> everything
> > is white - labels, buttons, etc. The font is too big, etc. How can

this
> be
> > changed? I've tried changing the properties in the control designer

before
> > compilation, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.

Marina

I tried that, it doesn't work. That is why I thought changing the control's
properteis wasn't working - the refresh wasn't doing it.

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...