Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How to open a website using vb6.0 or vb.net

Re: How to open a website using vb6.0 or vb.net

Ralph

"shadow-monster via DotNetMonster.com" <u58543@uwe> wrote in message
> Good Day,
>
> I'm new to visual basic. I just want to create a program that will check
> my
> desired website every 30 mins. Can someone teach me how. I have a vb6.0
> and
> vb.net 2003. Thanks much

You really need to explain what you mean by check.

Scott M.

>> My friend told me to use 2003 cause the vb.net 2005 up need at least
>> dotnet framework 2.0.

> That's correct. And the latest versions use .NET Framework 3.5 - what's
> the problem...?

And on April 12, the new version 4.0 will be officially out. Since the
Framework is free and you can get the newest version of the Express Editions
of Visual Studio for free as well, why not use the newest versions?

-Scott