Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ap group vlan

ap group vlan

daniele cassol

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to assign a separate interface (VLAN) to the same SSID on
different APs. For this I have defined a new dynamic interface with a
new vlan, I also defined an additional AP group has the same default
SSID but changing the interface that is assigned. I took an AP and
I've assigned to that group, but when a client is associated on that
AP, controller ignores the new interface and keeps it in the interface
definied at SSID at default group.
can everybody help me ?

it seems i am alwys on the management interface segment
i ve a 4402 wlc
i did everything as
ap group vlan feature is enabled..

i also checked this guide but did not help
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf...-vlans-wlc.pdf

danny

VLan OR NO VLan rahul_hotin Cisco 1 04-27-2005 04:38 AM
native vlan mismatch on 2 2924 switches w/ only 1 vlan defined (same on both switches) avraham shir-el Cisco 4 07-20-2004 08:08 AM
HI, I have some question about native vlan and default vlan. PS2 gamer Cisco 1 05-28-2004 11:47 AM
Auxiliary VLAN V VLan Neil Rowland Cisco 1 04-14-2004 02:03 PM
VLAN or Not to VLAN Paul Cisco 0 10-27-2003 06:16 PM

Advertisments