Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > networking

networking

=?Utf-8?B?R2FyeQ==?=

I have 2 computers widows XP /Gateway networked together.

We have a home business and I am trying to link into the conmpany website
that is installed on both cvcomputers, I need to link to my wife's computer.
How do I find out what her root folder is, I need to link my L drive to it.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks:
Gary

Jack

Hi
Might be that you want to provide more info.
Where are you trying to link from and exactly to what?
What kind of Web server you have and where it is installed?
Who ever installed the Web Server should know what he/she established as
root directory.
However, in case you are referring to File sharing between two networked
computer.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...