Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Jolicloud

Jolicloud

Gib Bogle

Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
Asus eeePC 1000H.

Dmitry Yorkis

Gib Bogle wrote:
> Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
> but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
> Asus eeePC 1000H.

It's not bad. All this social integration is a crap, when you need
clean OS for favorite apps.

Gib Bogle

Dmitry Yorkis wrote:
> Gib Bogle wrote:
>> Netbook owners might like to check out Jolicloud. Still only in beta,
>> but looking pretty good. I think this will get more use than XP on my
>> Asus eeePC 1000H.

> It's not bad. All this social integration is a crap, when you need
> clean OS for favorite apps.

I'm not going to start facebooking and twittering, for sure (I'm more of a
segregationist), and I'll probably remove those . Skype doesn't work yet, but
presumably will soon, since two of the Skype founders are involved with
Jolicloud (or so I'm told).