Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: Facebook

Re: Facebook

Jeff Strickland

So, don't do Facebook.

Nevermind everybody else. I don't do Facebook, and don't care that anybody
else does do it. If you don't want to do it, then don't. Forget the lame
excuses you have come up with, just don't do it and move on.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...