Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Thunderbird Set Up

Thunderbird Set Up

03-07-2010
Can anyone please advise on the following: I need to access my hotmail email account and have just set us Thunderbird which looks great. The only problem I can see is that it downloads all my messages to my computer. If I try to access hotmail from another computer I don't have access to my old emails. Can I somehow set it so that it downloads to my computer, but leaves all the messages on the hotmail server??
Thanks very much. Your help is appreciated

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On