Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Thunderbird Set Up

Thunderbird Set Up

david38400 david38400 is offline
Junior Member

Can anyone please advise on the following: I need to access my hotmail email account and have just set us Thunderbird which looks great. The only problem I can see is that it downloads all my messages to my computer. If I try to access hotmail from another computer I don't have access to my old emails. Can I somehow set it so that it downloads to my computer, but leaves all the messages on the hotmail server??
Thanks very much. Your help is appreciated