Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: hover

Re: hover

Neredbojias

On 06 Mar 2010, "philmagic" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I want to do a particular thing.
> I want to declare style for my hypertext links.
> This particuliar style says : Don't change anything in the style of
> link, just underline when mouse is over.
> I know hos to do : "under line when mouse is over".$= by "a:hover"
> But how to do if i don't want change anything to the style declared
> for the link (same color than before after, sdame font, same size) ?
> I want the text must be underlined when mouse passes over.
> If I don't declare anything on the style of hypertext link, on
> hyperlink are blue. Impossible to let the original color of text...
> If I hyperlink a red text, he becomes blue if I don't change the
> style by default of hypertext link.
>
> All that for a special purpose that it's too long to explain here.
>
> Thanks for a response, if it's possible.

a { text-decoration:none; }
a:hover { text-decoration:underline; }

--
Neredbojias

http://www.neredbojias.org/
http://www.neredbojias.net/

Change cell color when hover VB Programmer ASP .Net 3 06-11-2004 10:09 PM
Everytime I hover cursro over a posting, it crosses out with red mark on it.. on every posting alanb ASP .Net 2 04-23-2004 02:23 PM
Hover button Brad ASP .Net 6 01-25-2004 08:29 PM
Toolbar appears on image hover Paul ASP .Net 2 07-16-2003 04:34 PM
hover help / Tool Tip help in ASP.NET data gris control column msnews.microsoft.com ASP .Net 0 06-26-2003 07:20 AM

Advertisments