Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > DLLs being loaded for all applications

DLLs being loaded for all applications

Rich

I get the following warning at system startup:

"Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The
system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are
related to trusted applications."

How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should
be removed?