Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Embed a video from a plain website into Facebook?

Embed a video from a plain website into Facebook?

Skipper

Is there a way to embed a video in Facebook (wallpost, whatever) such
that it plays within the facebook page (you know, player-and-all,
without the viewer leaving the window/page, like the way youtube and
myspace vids work) with a video from my website?

Thanks,
Skip

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ---

rf

Skipper wrote:
> Is there a way to embed a video in Facebook (wallpost, whatever) such
> that it plays within the facebook page (you know, player-and-all,
> without the viewer leaving the window/page, like the way youtube and
> myspace vids work) with a video from my website?

What was the answer when you asked Facebook?

Roy A.

http://developers.facebook.com/
http://developers.facebook.com/get_started.php