Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > One song (bd nym shifting again)

One song (bd nym shifting again)

my

Hi there david brooks, nym shifting again.

"R. Barker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hmtf7j$fb0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

"RonNNN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:vbjkn.21996$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Here's a good grinnin' song (if the link will work)

Hi Ron

Your link didn't work for me in the UK (well, the link worked, but the
associated programme didn't!) but I found the song on YouTube, here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UejelYnVI3U

I enjoyed it - thanks for mentioning it!

--
Dave

R. Barker

Hi 'my'

Is this a guessing game you wish to play?

Mr. R D Barker, Sunderland, UK

Mike Easter

my wrote:

posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1+oDqaVSINL5zzYjSjNiBv7"

> Hi there david brooks, nym shifting again.

Not.

--
Mike Easter
24hshd only

my

No guessing involved, david brooks. (aka boaterdave, bd and a dozen more.)

news:hmtjor$7jv$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

Bullwinkle wrote:
> Come on little preacher man,
> admit you were wrong, again.

When you learn how to or decide to post in a conversational style, we
can have a conversation.

At such time that we are having such a conversation, we can talk about
BD's various historical newsagents and newsservers.

Until such time, while you are alleging BD nymshifting, keep in mind
that some of the apparent BD's posts are spoofs; so the spoofed BDs
need to be sorted out from the unspoofed ones.

Most accusations of BD nymshifting aren't.

--
Mike Easter

~BD~

On Mar 8, 10:26*am, "Bullwinkle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> He does not know what he is talking about.

Mike Easter *does* know what he's talking about ......

........ but you are an asshole (or is it arsehole?) first
class. No question about that!

--
Dave (BD)