Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > New 24Hour Rules of Posting Memo

Reply
Thread Tools

New 24Hour Rules of Posting Memo

 
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
>straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
>TOS again honey.


Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.

Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
can't ban your access to Usenet.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Google Moderater
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
Shannon Burke "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> On 3/6/2010 5:07 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:01:22 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/6/2010 4:59 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:56:20 -0500, Shannon
>>>> Burke<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 3/6/2010 4:48 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:34:28 -0500, Shannon
>>>>>> Burke<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On 3/6/2010 4:05 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>>>>>> On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:33:48 +0530, "spamrebuff"
>>>>>>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Do you really believe that Google owns Usenet or that they
>>>>>>>>> have any control over who gets to post?
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Yes, I think they do. Google can suspend your Usenet account, I
>>>>>>>> do know that.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Actually, Google has no ability to suspend anyone's Usenet
>>>>>>> account, I do not use Google for Usenet, I go through another
>>>>>>> company...what are you some kind of idiot thinking that Google
>>>>>>> has their hands in everything? LOL
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Keep harassing innocent posters and Google will ban you. Just go
>>>>>> ahead and try it.
>>>>>
>>>>> oh, go **** yourself! Google has no ability to ban me, this
>>>>> usenet is not owned or run by Google.
>>>>
>>>> Okay, smartie, I will report your foul language to Google. Get
>>>> ready for about a 3 day ban. I warned you.
>>>
>>> LOL...you are sooo funny! Google has no power over my ISP which
>>> gives me access to Usenets...haha

>>
>> You will see. You don't know what Usenets Google has but you will
>> see. Google is going to ban you, Google provides access to Usenets
>> and they can ban you and if you keep on doing bad they can
>> permanently ban you.

>
> Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
> straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read
> your TOS again honey.
>


Dear sir,

Your usenet account has been terminated.

Your's sincerely,
Google, Inc

--
<snip>



































 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:18 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>> Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
>>> straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
>>> TOS again honey.

>>
>> Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
>> search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.
>>
>> Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
>> can't ban your access to Usenet.

>
>Google has no hierarchy over a company other than its self


You don't know much about Google's hierarchy. This is a Goggle owned
group. Try to keep up with what has been going on.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:45 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>
>couldn't be more fake!!


Do you want your account to be terminated also?
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:26:09 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:23 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/6/2010 5:18 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
>>>>> straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
>>>>> TOS again honey.
>>>>
>>>> Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
>>>> search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.
>>>>
>>>> Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
>>>> can't ban your access to Usenet.
>>>
>>> Google has no hierarchy over a company other than its self

>>
>> You don't know much about Google's hierarchy. This is a Goggle owned
>> group. Try to keep up with what has been going on.

>
>
>oh go to bed little boy before your daddy catches you up on his computer.


This is not a trolling for little boys group, weirdo. Let's talk about
you getting your ass banned.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:28:04 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:26 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:26:09 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/6/2010 5:23 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 3/6/2010 5:18 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
>>>>>>> straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
>>>>>>> TOS again honey.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
>>>>>> search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
>>>>>> can't ban your access to Usenet.
>>>>>
>>>>> Google has no hierarchy over a company other than its self
>>>>
>>>> You don't know much about Google's hierarchy. This is a Goggle owned
>>>> group. Try to keep up with what has been going on.
>>>
>>>
>>> oh go to bed little boy before your daddy catches you up on his computer.

>>
>> This is not a trolling for little boys group, weirdo. Let's talk about
>> you getting your ass banned.

>
>Banned for what exactly? LOL


At this point, harassment.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:11 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:28 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:27:23 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/6/2010 5:26 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:45 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> couldn't be more fake!!
>>>>
>>>> Do you want your account to be terminated also?
>>>
>>> my account is not going to be terminated hun...that is impossible, I'm
>>> not doing anything against the TOS...so get a life.

>>
>> I say you are, Shannon.

>
>
>pog mo hon


I've gathered your information and have submitted a detailed accounting
of your activities here tonight. You will be banned.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:50 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm not harassing anyone, you keep responding to me, you can ignore me,
>but you choose not to...so again...I tell you...pog mo hon


Please cease and desist with the intimidation.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:34:48 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:32 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:50 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not harassing anyone, you keep responding to me, you can ignore me,
>>> but you choose not to...so again...I tell you...pog mo hon

>>
>> Please cease and desist with the intimidation.

>
>oh, and if anyone has done anything wrong here...I could have you for
>impersonating a moderator and google


I never impersonated Google. Being a liar is against the law too.
 
Reply With Quote
 
CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-06-2010
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:32:38 -0500, Shannon Burke <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 3/6/2010 5:30 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:11 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> On 3/6/2010 5:28 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:27:23 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> On 3/6/2010 5:26 AM, CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ wrote:
>>>>>> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:45 -0500, Shannon Burke<(E-Mail Removed)>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> couldn't be more fake!!
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Do you want your account to be terminated also?
>>>>>
>>>>> my account is not going to be terminated hun...that is impossible, I'm
>>>>> not doing anything against the TOS...so get a life.
>>>>
>>>> I say you are, Shannon.
>>>
>>>
>>> pog mo hon

>>
>> I've gathered your information and have submitted a detailed accounting
>> of your activities here tonight. You will be banned.

>
>
>no I won't, I have done nothing wrong, just a heated discussion.


You psycho mother****er. Leave Me ALone.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
rules for Cisco PIX 525 firewall rules KAS Cisco 2 10-02-2005 07:12 PM
Forum Posting Rules <---- PLEASE READ Mike [MCP VB] Microsoft Certification 0 02-11-2005 04:46 PM
Free Online VHDL MEMO Amontec, Laurent Gauch VHDL 0 05-24-2004 10:38 AM
24hour Test Group Dean Spinx Computer Support 0 08-21-2003 02:48 PM
24hour Test Group Dean Spinx Computer Support 0 08-21-2003 02:47 PM



Advertisments