Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > ANSI C Programming openings for a leading R&D company in Bangalore

ANSI C Programming openings for a leading R&D company in Bangalore

abdul rasheed

Hi,
We have exciting positions on ANSI C Programming with one of our
leading and reputed MNC client in Bangalore. Our client is a leading
R&D firm.

For our clients the Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere (RAFW)
team operates as an agile software development organization. While
each of the individuals on the team has an area of primary
responsibility (architecture, development, test, documentation, and
support) team members are expected to be able to contribute in any of
the areas of responsibility as needed to deliver the product on
schedule.

Please find below the JD. Feel free to reach me for any
clarifications.

Application Developer

* Application Developer

* 5 to 10 years of desired experience required

## Required Skills - Technical and Non Technical

"1. Minimum 2 years experience with ANSI C Programming ( Mandatory )
2. Good in OS concepts (Windows and UNIX). OS programming experience
preferred.
3. Exposure to C++ programming preferred
4. Exposure to Databases / LDAP technology preferred
5. Good analytical and communication skills

• Should be good at verbal and written English communication
• ME/M Tech/ MS from premier institutes.

Bangalore

Also please refer me your friends who would be interested in these
positions.

Kindly send me your updated profile to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Also request you to forward this mail to your friends who would be
interested in this position.

Please feel free to reach me on my mobile number or mail for any
clarifications.

Best regards,
Abdul

Inspire Consultancy Services
Bangalore
P: 080-23478545 /32950730/9845127028
Email: (E-Mail Removed)

“The Past informs the future but does not determine it....”